Monday, November 23, 2015

Government job: getting in railway recruitment, 10th Pass Application

new Delhi. Indian Railways under the East Coast Railways release for various vacant posts. The total number of posts is 97.
The Word
Fitter - 30 posts
Sheet metal worker - 9 posts
Welder - 12 posts
Machinist - 6 posts
Rigger (MV) - 4 posts
Carpenter - 12 posts
Electrician - 12 posts
Mechanic refrigeration and AC - 4 posts
Wireman - 4 posts
Painter - 4 posts
educational qualification
For these positions recognized by the Board of Education must have a minimum 50 per cent marks is 10th. ITI Certificate must be in the respective trade.
age limit
15 to 24 years of age will be calculated from November 1, 2015.
Such application
Applications for these positions can only be used in an offline mode. The last application is December 18th. Application forms and other information log on https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzxRtdCeTco_dEQ4SUdVLW02enM/view?pli=1. The application and required documents and send - Workshop Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, pin 771 017

22 comments:

  1. I like but I don't know apply this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where I get the Form my Email Id

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I am kamles nonia , me 10pass hu or me diploma engineer ki padhi kar rhe hu abhi 2year me hu kya mera date of birth 25/03/1997 hai me ST me aate hu mai Bihar me rhane wale hu mera mobile no 7488023719 hai sir ji

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I am kamles nonia , me 10pass hu or me diploma engineer ki padhi kar rhe hu abhi 2year me hu kya mera date of birth 25/03/1997 hai me ST me aate hu mai Bihar me rhane wale hu mera mobile no 7488023719 hai sir ji or mera email ID hai =kamleshnonia009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi I am kamles nonia , me 10pass hu or me diploma engineer ki padhi kar rhe hu abhi 2year me hu kya mera date of birth 25/03/1997 hai me ST me aate hu mai Bihar me rhane wale hu mera mobile no 7488023719 hai sir ji or mera email ID hai =kamleshnonia009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. name.pranab biswas
    father name.prabhat biswas
    vill.shambhunagar
    p.o.barnia
    p.s.nakashipara
    dist.nadia
    pin.741156
    (my fone no.7602392792 and my email id.biswasp644@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name sharad raikwar and my trade is I&Tesm .my father name is lakhan lal raikwar from barwasagar jhansi u.p. my nu.is 7408845669

    ReplyDelete
  8. my name sharad raikwar and my trade is I&Tesm .my father name is lakhan lal raikwar from barwasagar jhansi u.p. my nu.is 7408845669

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name prabhakar maurya
    my father name sri manik chandra maurya
    vill. asaipur mauhatiya
    district S R N bhadohi
    my number 9104239532

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Name. Mehul Patel
    My father Name. Rajubhai Patel
    My Vill. Motiwada mota faliya (Udwada R.S)
    district. Valsad
    My contact no. 8154925470 . 9723599084

    ReplyDelete
  11. m jaykrishna. EEE Eng. 2 nd year ... m from bihar.8051698484
    kjaykrishna@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. my name is Rishi Kant prasad.
    my father name is shree Kant prasad
    my vill salimar 1no coldipo Howrah 711102 my contect no. 7686058241

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hii sar my name is Suraj I'm 8th pass jop cooking my contact no.9991102680

    ReplyDelete
  14. my name : Tejas nariya
    my father name : Jamanbhai nariya
    my contact number : 9586294966, 7383459287
    I am f.y bom (English)..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for provide us this information but i am seacrhing online job for 10th pass student so can you provide me 10th pass govt job.

    ReplyDelete